Sunday, May 10, 2009

It was a scrappy little weekend. Here are my projects - all done and featuring YMBD projects this time. A card for our beloved translator and friend in our department at work - Georges, Happy Birthday to you our dear man. A card for my Mommy because she is best Mom ever, like the card says. It ain't no lie. And a LO for the Saturday Blog Scraplift Challenge - Susan left a wicked example. Mine is a bit of a take on it I admit, more like inspired by than lifted but I hope that's ok.

Today Gabby and I also bought a beautiful red rose bush in honour of my mother in law who passed away many years ago. Sadly, I never had the chance to meet her. I know in my heart she watches over us and is an amazing spirit. She had to be to raise such an incredible son. xox Maria Fatima xox

Not sure why the pics are working this weekend and they weren't last weekend - but here you go anyway. Somehow it just worked... Much love to y'all!





2 comments:

Regan said...

wowsers Kim, this is fantastic stuff!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Kim!! It's nice to see some scrappy goodness from you!!