Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October Scrapping Turtle Design Team Reveal

Here are my October Projects! Whew! With gorgeous papers from Pebbles Inc - who could go wrong! I was IN LOVE with this Legacy collection from this company. Double-sided delectable deliciousness...

I love my pumpkin that I freehand paper pierced without a plan! I think it turned out really well!



And not just any boy - MY boy. Love this face and a picture taken by Dave instead of me! SHOCKING! I let someone use my camera... Never happens... I think good ole Dave did a smashing job getting this shot!



How about a little synchronized sillyness? Gabby and Poppy showing off in the summertime at Kathi and Jim's. Once she figured this trick out - you couldn't stop her!





Ordinary fridge magnets? Don't be fooled my friends...

No comments: