Saturday, October 11, 2008

The new baby in the family...

Introducing my Mom's new baby "Chip" aka Chipshot in keeping with the golf-related-pet-names-thing we have going on in the family already with current furbeasts Bogey and Mulligan...
This guy is Mom's tiny 3 pound purse-dweller adopted from the local Humane Society. He's a 5 year old chihuahua and I have yet to hear a peep out of him - so he is not noisy at all. The only problem I can see other than he not afraid of my dog growling at him- and that we seem to only be able to speak to him in the style of the Yo Quiero Taco Bell dog -- is that he can walk right under the fence gate at my house and escape down the road. We may need a leash for this little stinker until he realizes that we are all HIS people now.



1 comment:

Regan said...

OMG how cute is he?????

Your daughter is too pretty!